The Curmudgeon

YOU'LL COME FOR THE CURSES. YOU'LL STAY FOR THE MUDGEONRY.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Tagged by a Teabag

I have been tagged by a teabag. Had to happen one day, I suppose.

Seven things to do before I die:
Write seven good books.

Seven things I cannot do:
Care about anything on television
Find people delightful
Read Henry James
Exude easy charm
Stop buying books
Eat tomatoes
Whistle

Seven things that attract me to my CD player:
The Magic Flute by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Red Roses For Me by the Pogues
Akhnaten by Philip Glass
Symphony No.2 by Gustav Mahler
Finlandia by Jean Sibelius
Heaven and Hell by Vangelis
Compact Disc by Public Image Limited

Seven things I say:
Yes.
No.
Who?
I don't know.
I don't think so.
I doubt it.
You pigfucker.

Seven books I love:
Solaris by Stanislaw Lem
The Devil's Dictionary by Ambrose Bierce
Rogue Moon by Algis Budrys
We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson
Cold Hand in Mine by Robert Aickman
In a Glass Darkly by J Sheridan Le Fanu
I Am Legend by Richard Matheson

Seven films I love:
2001: A Space Odyssey (Stanley Kubrick 1968)
Videodrome (David Cronenberg 1982)
The Keep (Michael Mann 1983)
CĂ©line and Julie Go Boating (Jacques Rivette 1974)
Martin (George A Romero 1976)
Heathers (Michael Lehmann 1988)
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Sergio Leone 1966)

Seven people to tag:
Binty
Brewski
Ball Bag
Oscar Wildebeest
Any three of the Blunt Cogs crew. Let 'em fight it out amongst themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home