The Curmudgeon

YOU'LL COME FOR THE CURSES. YOU'LL STAY FOR THE MUDGEONRY.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Rather an Odd Phish

From: "Dr.JohnReid"cobra@pnac.uk
Date: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:00am Europe/London
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: nicness in future for you
Reply-To: jreid_2006@pnac.com

Dear Friend!!!!!!!

I wish to approach you with request of potential immensely benefit both to your Good self and to the both of us also. I am the Mninister of Home for a London based security reputable agency and I would like very much for yourself and I to make some much fortune out of a situation that I am obviously unpreventedly left with out of possibility.

The issue that I am represnenting is a sadly defunct fifty persons who demised on the London Bomb Attack of 7 and 21 July 2005. despite This tragicaly and condemnamble situation of blowing up innocent people we can you and I pull togther and make much lots niceness in totally legal and overboard manners.

Because of this reason I am contacting you Sir or madam to seek your activism in participaing in the resultant Nice which can be yours. Upon indication of your interested I can amend all necessary laws and papers to ensure your continued prosperity and physically safe. All that I am inqiiring for is your full name and address and tel no and email and bank details and clothing sizes and any private correspondence going back to 11 September 2001 and your three sworn alibis for any and all Occassion.

I know that ypou may be appresiative of problematical Upcoming but to make you be certified of my intensions I can provide you with all possibe safeguards once your details have been calculated. You will recieve Card which will protect and nice. All these goings on is utterly above the table and willnot effect your country's statutory in any way.

I shall make representation to the legitimate Authoritising all facts within and acceptable period. Since this is transaction is of intensively beneficial, to both you and us myself, I would delight that we share all expenses according to agreement in full. You shall pay small share of costs which will be made clarify and reimburse at later date through Business contact. It is all quite alright and you and your family have nothing To fear.

I will apreciate your most urgent complaisance in this here doohickey.

Yours most Sincerely

Doctor JOHN REID (Dr.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home