The Curmudgeon

YOU'LL COME FOR THE CURSES. YOU'LL STAY FOR THE MUDGEONRY.

Monday, January 07, 2013

Wood and Worm

Britain's Head Boy and his fag have been using the Conservative Party's fifty-page mid-term rah-rah as an opportunity to talk to the prole on the street in language he can understand, with predictably disastrous results. As one would expect of a jumped-up junior salesman with criminal associates, Daveybloke described the coalition agreement by plagiarising someone else's advertising slogan: "It is a Ronseal deal. It does what it says on the tin." Presumably, no-one informed Daveybloke that Ronseal is a brand of varnish, and thus a hideously appropriate make-over for a couple of splintery gimcrack woodentops like Wee Nicky and himself, even though it does not usually come in yellow or puce.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:44 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I was in I think Q&B today and I wanted a tin of Varnish but look as I may all I could see was a battered tin in the clearance bin I thought what the heck! it'll do the job! I took it to the checkout to buy my purchase but the manager who was serving told me that tha can was dented and punctured and had n "Nicks" all over it and Despite what David the stock controler said, he wasn't confident that what was in the tin would do the job. So I asked what will they do with it?. Oh at stocktaking they will likely throow it in the bin and get a new tin!.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home